Monday, October 19, 2015

Recipe: Asian Meatballs - 21 Day Fix Approved!


I love when I can find a new recipe that is not only 21 Day Fix approved, but it's meal prep friendly! If I can make something in big batches to use throughout the week that stores well, I'm a happy camper!  These asian meatballs are AH-MAZING! I also love that you can get creative and sneak some extra veggies in there too.

Asian Meatballs
(Makes 20 meatballs (I was able to fit 5 in my red container = 1 Red )
Ingredients:
2lbs lean ground meat of your choice(chicken, turkey or beef)

1/4 cup soy sauce (I used coconut aminos)
1 inch piece of ginger, grated (you can add more if you love ginger)

1 garlic clove, minced
3 green onions, chopped finely
1/2 zucchini grated (optional, and a great way to sneak more veggies in)

Directions:
Oven:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
3. Using your hands, make 20 small meatballs and place on a greased pan (I used coconut oil spray)
4. Bake for about 25 minutes.
5. Serve!

Stove Top:
1. Preheat skillet and add 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2. Add meatballs to skillet but don't crowd them ( you will have to do multiple batches depending on the size of your pan.
3. Turn over after about 5 minutes
4. When cooked through, use tongs and place them on a plate with a paper towel.
5. Serve!

These are great to serve with my 21 Day Fix approved fried rice recipe too :)

Want more recipes like this or want a free Coach to help you on your journey? You can reach me here:


Fill out my online form.
Have a blessed day!



No comments:

Post a Comment