Thursday, June 25, 2015

A little bit about me

Hi Everyone!

I thought I'd write a quick little blurb about me so you could get to know me a little bit better. My name is Jenny, I'm a Wife and a  Mama to two silly, spunky kiddos.

This is my little family right here:

A little more about me? 

- I love all things Pumpkin
-My favorite Movie of all time is Forrest Gump (boom, double win on the meme for this one!)

- I heart Coffee

- I love photography. I used to have my own photography business. Now it's just something I do for fun.

- I have a passion for Whole Wellness and Fitness and I'm the Co-Founder of the Dream Big Tribe. The DBT is a fellowship group with 400+ women filled with daily encouragement, fellowship and health and wellness tips. 



-I love the smell of puppy breath (I know I'm weird)

- I don't like fruit (again, I know I'm weird)

- I'm a recovering picky eater (self diagnosis)

- Random fact I refused to try black beans until my mid 20's. I'm a work in progress.

-I married my HS Sweetheart. We started dating when I was 16, and been together overt 14 years now!)

Over the course of my 20's I gained and lost over 70 lbs twice. Being diagnosed with PCOS, giving birth to my 2 beautiful babies, loss and anxiety gave my body the run around and I struggled to maintain an healthy lifestyle. I started to work out 5 days a week, eat clean portioned meals and started to replace chemical based cleaning products and make up. Over the course of 2 years I lost 40 lbs and found a passion in making a healthy lifestyle simple and wanted to share it with others! Which is why I started this blog :)


I homeschool our kiddos! God put it on our heart to start this homeschool journey here on our homestead. I'm honored to have this role in our family's life. It's not always easy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.



Now:

Now I live out in the country with my family! We are building our forever home and in the early stages of establishing R&M Ranch. A legacy we plan to leave to our children one day. We spend our days together exploring, getting dirty (there is a lot of dirt when you live on dirt road), and working hard. The best part of it all? We get to do it together. You can read more about our Homestead Adventures HERE.




Why I decided to become a wellness coach and share what I do:

I love to serve others! To be able to encourage you, cheer you on as you go through your journey is a privilege.



I'm on this journey right along side you and as a team we can cheer each other on, support one another and motivate.


Why do I love essential oils? Wow where do I begin!? Young Living Essential Oils have helped me replace over the counter medicines, cleaning products and even beauty products I used to keep in my home. They help me combat my PCOS, anxiety, fight off cold, boo boo's and keep bugs away from my garden! 

Young Living Essential oils are the best out there. They are the only Essential oil company that guarantee's "seed to seal", own their own crops and have full control of the quality control AND have been around for over 20+ years. You can learn even more about them HERE.



Can I help you with your goals? It would be a blessing to be able to do this along side you. To help encourage you and give you the tools you need to make a change for the better in your life. 

There is no quick fix. There is no magic pill. There is taking the time, to be consistent, eat clean foods, get your 30 minutes of exercise in, and changing your mindset to this being a lifestyle change.  I promise you it's not something you will regret. You will see a shift in your life, the positiveness you will spread to your loved ones and others. The chance to be a light and pay it forward.

Let's do this together. Fill out this quick application and I'll get back to you ASAP :)

CLICK HERE: http://bit.ly/DreamBigTribe







2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm just thankful for the opportunity to share with others. :)

      Delete