Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Shutter Love Photography


Welcome to Shutter Love Photography!


Hi Everyone! Remember me?🙋🏼 I'm back!
Where have I been? Well a little over a year ago my little family and I moved out to the country where we are begnning the journey of building our forever home. It's been a big change from our way of life before and we've truly been enjoying the adventure!☀️🏞🐮🐷🐔
Photography has always been a passion of mine and I've missed capturing memories for others. I'm so excited to be back and would love to schedule a photo session for anyone that is interested!
As of right now I will have 5 or 6 locations for people to choose from (one of them being our ranch) and will be posting info on that tomorrow as well as package options. 📸
If you would like more info or would like to book a session you can comment below or send me a message!
With love,
Jenny


For Links to view the other locations you can check out my FB post HERE.

Our Ranch - Pine Valley: 
Booking a session at our homestead: 
Mountain views, dirt roads, oak grove, farm life and a simple country atmosphere. We'd love to welcome you to the ranch for a photo shoot!







 (These are just pictures from my phone. I will be posting higher quality pictures from my camera soon)



Want to get in contact with me? Click the picture above and it will take you to my FB page! 

I look forward to hearing from you and would love to be a part of capturing special moments for you and your loved ones!

Ephesians 4:2 "Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love."

No comments:

Post a Comment