Thursday, September 29, 2016

Recipe: Paleo Chicken Salad


I'm always on the hunt for new meal prep friendly recipes. Something tasty, easy to make and something I can grab on the go! Recently I have been cutting dairy and gluten out of my diet to help with my PCOS symptoms so I've been switching up my normal meal prep staples. 

I loved this one and I just had to share it with you!

Meet my dairy free, gluten free, super tasty Chicken Salad!

Ingredients:
- 2 Boneless/skinless Chicken Breasts (cooked and shredded)
- 1/2 cup dairy free mayo (I used Primal Chicken's Mayo w/ Avocado Oil)
- 2 slices of cooked bacon (chopped)
- 2 celery stalks (chopped)
- 2 green onions (chopped)
-Himalayan salt and pepper to taste


Directions:

Mix shredded chicken, mayo, bacon, and the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and mix. THAT'S IT! Simple right?

*Note: I cooked my chicken in my instant pot. 2  thawed chicken breasts, 1 cup of boneless chicken broth cooked on manual for 13 minutes, shredded and then chilled in the fridge before adding.


I served it over a cup of shredded cabbage/salad mix for lunches this week and it was a nice change of pace! Next time I may add a dash of hot sauce too it for a kick ;)





Want more recipes like this? Want more recipes like this, meal prep tips and/or to get started with a fitness routine? I would LOVE to be your coach! You can reach out to me by going to my Facebook page by clicking the picture below....


Have a blessed day,



Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment