Friday, July 10, 2015

Recipe: 21 Day Fix approved "Chicken Fried Rice"

You guys, I think I just made my favorite 21 Day Fix friendly recipe to date. My Hubby is on day 5 of 21 Day Fix and has been doing so well. His favorite take out dish is Chicken Fried rice. So I thought to myself, can I come up with a variation that he'd approve of that tasted delicious and was 21 day fix compliant?


Ok are you ready for it? 

Here it is....

Ingredients: 
2 chicken breasts (chopped into smaller pieces)
2 cups brown rice (cooked)
2 eggs (scramble separately)
1 cup chopped cooked carrots
1 cup chopped yellow pepper (or whatever color you prefer)
1/2 onion (diced)
2 tbsp Braggs Liquid Aminos
1 cup sliced green onions
other seasoning to taste
1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Directions: 
- Take a large skillet pan and heat on high. Spray or add oil to season the pan (I use Trader Joe's Coconut Oil spray)
- Cook chicken and onions together. Once cooked, add yellow peppers and olive oil. Stir frequently. - While these ingredients are cooking, in a separate small pan scramble 2 eggs. Once they are cooked add them to the large pan and then add rest of ingredients. Mix frequently for 3-5 minutes.


Serve and enjoy!

This recipe makes 4 servings. Each serving equals:

1 Yellow
1 Red
1 Green
1 Orange

Comment below if you've tried this recipe! I'd love to hear from you and what you thought of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment