Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Fixate Cookbook is here!


I know some of you have been looking forward this cookbook like I have. And guess what? It's here, it's here! Autumn Calabrese's new cookbook Fixate came out today and it is jam packed with 101 recipes that are 21 Day Fix Approved. Breakfasts, snacks, appetizers, lunches, and dinners! 

I know personally from doing several rounds of 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme that when using other recipes it can be a little difficult calculation container portions. This makes it simple with over 100 recipes at our fingertips.  

To purchase this awesome cookbook. Click here:


For the rest of July I am offering a awesome special. For anyone that purchase the 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack, I will give you a copy of the new cookbook for FREE.


Message me at CoachJennym@gmail.com for more info!


No comments:

Post a Comment