Sunday, July 12, 2015

21 Day Fix - Round 3 Results

Today marks day 21 of this round of 21 Day Fix! I can't get over how fast these past few weeks have gone. When I first started this program back in August 2014 I was doing it by myself. I had to resist the junk food in the house... squeeze my work outs in while the kids took naps... I had my slip ups and moments of weakness. But I didn't give up!

Fast forward to now.. what a difference less than a year can be! My Hubby is on day 7 of his own round, my son works out with me sometimes and my daughter makes for an awesome extra 25 pound resistances during planks and push ups. Haha. There is NO junk in my house, we are happier, healthier and doing this TOGETHER. 

Don't give up! Be a light, shine by example.. Joy is contagious! 



To say this is an answered prayer is an understatement. I'm so thankful that our family is making active steps each day to be healthier and encourage each other.

Other people have joined in too! My 21 Day Fix Challenge group is on FIRE! The first 6 days on the program they are already down over 20 pounds combined. That's incredible!



This program works. 30 minutes a day working out, simple easy to follow nutiriton guide with portion control measuring containers, and I replace 1 meal a day with Shakeology

This round of 21 Day Fix I upped my weights the last 2 weeks. Man I've been sore! It's been challenging, but in a good way! 

Here are my results from this round of 21 Day Fix:


3 pounds lost

2.25 inches and I went down 1 pant size!


And now... here are my total stats lost since beginning 21 Day Fix and Shakeology 11 months ago:

Since Starting 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme:

Chest: -2 inches
R Arm: -2 inches
L Arm: -2.5 inches
Waist: -5 inches
Hips: -5 inches
Rt Thigh: -3 inches
Lft Thigh: -3 inches
Butt: -3 inches

Total inches Lost: 25.5 inches
Total Weight Lost: 26 pounds

You can read more about it here


Today on day 21 I put on a pair of pants I haven't been able to fit into for two years! 30 min a day work outs, my daily Shakeology, portion control and clean eating. When I started my first round last August I was 6 months postpartum after my 2nd c-section and had no core strength. I couldn't get through 10 seconds of burpees the first time I did Cardio Fix. Now, I can go the whole minute and then some! The physical strength I've gained is worth so much more to me than the # on the scale! I'm ready and excited to begin 21 Day Fix Extreme tomorrow!


Are you looking to get started with a healthier lifestyle? Are you just not sure where to start? Or maybe you know where you want to start but just need someone to give encouragement? I would love to be your coach and help you.

Send me a message at coachjennym@gmail.com or you can sign up at www.beachbodycoach.com/lifelight up and it will automatically make me your coach for free.







No comments:

Post a Comment