Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Where do you want to be 1 year from now?

I debated posting this but I decided to go for it. I was scrolling through my timehop app this morning and came across the picture on the left. 



1 year ago today was 6 months postpartum, tired, sluggish and just overall not feeling great. I was coming up on my 29th birthday and vowed that I wasn't going to enter my 30's feeling this way. Shortly after this I started 21 Day Fix

Picture on the left is this morning. One year later. I've stuck to my 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme workouts, drink my Shakeology and eliminated a lot of junk from my diet. It has not been easy by any means, but am I glad I've stuck with this? YES. Not only am I healthier, but I am able to take better care of my family and help others. 

So my thought for today is: Don't give up, you didn't get to this point over night. It takes hard work, dedication and making that choice daily to keep going to reach the goals you have. 

Also, I want to say that feeling strong physically is great, but the true strength is from inside... That is the real good stuff! I make the choice daily to live for Jesus, to share His word with truth and grace. My hope and strength comes from Him. "Commit your actions to the LORD, and your plans will succeed." (Proverbs 16:3)

Where do you want to be 1 year from now? What are your goals? If I can help you anyway I am hear to support and cheer you on. I would love to be your coach! Comment here or send me a message at CoachJennyM@gmail.com and let's talk about what we can do to help you reach your goals :)

Have a blessed day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment