Friday, May 5, 2017

DIY All Natural Garden Bug Spray Recipe



Are you growing a garden this year? We are! And man do we hae some bugs flying around here.


So I tried out a few different types of all natural bug spray recipes and loved that the one that worked best was the SIMPLEST recipe. #winwin

What you need:
Empty Spray bottle
Water
Peppermint Essential Oil (High Quality)

For a 8oz spray bottle:
- pour 8 oz of water into spray bottle
- add 8 drops of peppermint EO
*Shake and spray!

Apply spray to every plant in the garden, *I would try to make sure you've sprayed the stems and undersides of leaves as well. Spray after every rainfall.

This will help keep bugs and mice away from your hard work!

I hope you find this recipe helpful!



*Bonus Tip: You can also use this EXACT same recipe as a coolant spray for a hot day! I keep a small spray bottle of this in my baseball mom bag for game days. I spray down the back of my son's neck to help keep him cool. He loves it!



<3


Want to see more posts, tips and random bits of what I do or how I get my oils? You can click on the image above to follow me over to my Facebook Page!

Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.





No comments:

Post a Comment