Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Making Lemonade out of Lemons: Broken Foot Workout Schedule



So you may or may not know but a little over 2 weeks ago I broke my big toe. I slipped down the stairs and caught my self at the bottom of the stairs with my big toe curled under my foot and landed about 80% body weight and felt a SNAP. The tendon snapped a piece of bone off on my big toe and it's all kinds of messed up now. For the next 6+ weeks I'm in a boot that goes up to right below my knee and there is a chance of surgery needed because the bone doesn't seem to want to go back into place. 

For the past 2 + weeks I haven't done any workouts and I gotta say I miss them. I've struggled to find something I can do without straining my foot and was really happy when I came across Cassey Ho's Blogilates youtube channel! There is a chunk of her workouts I CAN'T do but there are SO many that I can! Since I can't really follow one set calendar because of the modifications I need to make I decided to make my own and share it with you! 

*Note: If you see her up on her toes in a plank I will be modifying by being on my knees. 

My goal is 20 minutes a day, 5 x a week. I don't want to risk hurting my foot further, so I will be really watching form.



Here are the workouts I will be doing:

Upper Body:

Abs:

Lower Body: 

Stretch/Flexibility:

Here is my Schedule for the next 4 weeks:

Week #1:
Mon: Upper #6 & Abs #5
Tues: Lower #1 & Abs #4
Wed: Upper #2 & Lower #4
Thurs: Upper #8 & Abs #2
Fri: Lower #2 & Stretch #1
Sat: Rest
Sun: Rest

Week #2:
Mon: Upper #4 & Lower #3
Tues: Abs #2 & Lower #2
Wed: Upper #1 & Abs #4
Thurs: Lower #5 & Upper #3
Fri: Abs #6 & Upper #2
Sat: Rest
Sun: Rest

Week #3:
Mon: Upper #8 & Lower #3
Tues: Abs #2 & Upper #2
Wed: Abs #4 & Lower #1
Thurs: Upper #6 & Abs #5
Fri: Lower #5 & Upper #3
Sat: Rest
Sun: Rest

Week #4:
Mon: Lower #3 & Upper #2
Tues: Upper #7 & Abs #4
Wed: Lower #1 & Abs #4
Thurs: Abs #6 & Upper #2
Fri: Lower #2 & Stretch #1
Sat: Rest
Sun: Rest

Want to join me? I will be sharing about it daily over at my Facebook Page and Instagram!

Click the icons above to head on over there.



Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment