Thursday, May 11, 2017

Whole30 Time - Beginning May 15th

I've been bouncing back and forth on the idea of doing another round of Whole30 for awhile now. I completed one back in 2015 and felt amazing and it really helped set the tone for a new healthy lifestyle I was on a mission to maintain.

So I've made the decision to do it again starting this coming Monday, May 15th. I'm putting it out there to keep myself accountable and to see if anyone wants to join me!

Instead of writing a really long blog post on WHY I am doing this an WHAT Whole30 is, I'm going to give you a few short simple bullet points...

Why I'm committing to the Whole30:
- Kick Sugar Cravings
- Help reduce symptoms of PCOS
- Accountability 
- More Energy
- Better Sleep
- Overall Health

What IS the Whole30:


There is the short answer for you! But there is a WEALTH of knowledge that goes in to greater detail at Whole30.com if you want to check it out!


Want to join me on my journey of completing a Whole30 here on our ranch? I will be sharing about it daily over at my Facebook Page and Instagram!

Click the icons above to head on over there.

Are you ready to commit to starting a round of Whole30 with me or have questions about it? You can reach me here: I have an awesome accountability group I can add you too also to encourage you on your 30 days. 

Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.


Don't worry... Coffee is allowed! (Or I wouldn't do it LOL)





No comments:

Post a Comment