Tuesday, May 9, 2017

DIY All Natural Tick and Bug Spray Recipe (For People and Dogs)



Ohhh it's that time of year! Bug bugs bugs! We spend a lot of time outside and ticks are around so I wanted to find a more natural approach to keeping them off us! 

What about I love this recipe is that it's safe for your dogs too! I spray this on both my dogs 1x a week to help keep ticks off them as they are tromping around our ranch.

Super simple, all natural and smells amazing. 

Here is the recipe if you want to make it yourself.





Tick and Bug Spray (Safe for People and Dogs)
2 oz Witch Hazel
3 Drops Citronella EO
3 Drops Lemongrass EO
2 Drops of Lavender EO
(1) 2oz glass spray bottle

*Add all the ingredients in the spray bottle and give it a shake. BOOM it's ready to go!


I spray it on the back of the kids necks and on their arms and legs before we got outside to see the animals or play outside each day. They haven't had a single bug bite this spring!


That's one of my pups I was telling you about right after one of her earlier morning adventure through the oak grove. So loves to get dirty! 



<3


Want to see more posts, tips and random bits of what I do or how I get my oils? You can click on the image above to follow me over to my Facebook Page!


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.





No comments:

Post a Comment