Wednesday, August 3, 2016

The "Stop, Drop, and Snap your Eats" Project

 Have you ever started a new week, a new month saying “I am going to eat super healthy, get my workout in everyday AND sick with it!”

I know I have.

Have you then days later said “well what the heck happened?”

I know I have.

Then you decide to just throw all those healthy ideas out the window and tell yourself “next month I’ll do this for real.”

I know I have.

Do you want to know how to stop this cycle? How to not only get back on track with your eating, but to create consistent healthy habits that will stick long term?

I’ve got the first step right here for you.



The “Stop, Drop, and Snap your Eats” Project:

Step #1: Either in the challenge group you are currently in, the Dream Big Project or even on your personal FB, IG or snapchat. That for 1 day, 24 hours, before you eat anything, you’re going to post a picture of it first.

Step #2: Take the picture above and post it wherever you are going to be sharing your eats for the day and use the hashtag #DreamBigTribe and say that you are taking the challenge.

Step #3: Whatever platform you choose, all day take a picture before you take a bite of your breakfast, snacks, lunch, maybe more snacks and dinner. Then before you eat, you post it.

You’re probably wondering what will this do? It’s going to give you a giant boost of accountability. You’ll look at that pic, look at your plate and think, “Should I really be eating this?”

At the end of the day, not only do you have a diary of what you ate that given day. But you have a new found sense of awareness of what you are truly fueling your body with.



Does this work? YES! Not only have I done this “Stop, Drop, and Snap your Eats” challenge myself many times, but I have many challengers who have done the same and it’s helped them get back on track with their eating!



Nutrition is 80% and Exercise is the other 20% when it comes to reaching health and fitness goals.  A big eye opener I had when completing the 21 Day Ultimate Reset, was how mindlessly I was eating... one of my kids left over chicken nuggets... a hand full of gold fish or a half-eaten string cheese. (Hey real life here).


So today I am encouraging you to complete this challenge. Will you Stop, Drop and Snap your Eats today?

 Comment below if you are taking the challenge. Once you’ve completed your mini challenge and ready for step #2 of creating a consistent healthy lifestyle change you can message me here: 


Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment