Friday, August 5, 2016

Honey Nut Latte Shakeology Recipe

Good Morning Friends!

I am home from Nashville after spending 4 days at the 2016 Coach Summit and have SO much I want to share with you. 

But first I have to share this amazing recipe I had at the Shakeology Bar while I was there.

It is oh.so.very.good.


I was on a major Cafe Latte kick for awhile... then went back to my favorite Vegan Chocolate... Now... oh man I think I'm back to Cafe Latte. 

This seriously tastes like it could be a $$$$ drink at a fancy coffee place. It's THAT good.

(How's that for a serving of Shakology? LOL)


So who wants to try it?

Honey Nut Latte Recipe:

1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 scoop Cafe Latte Shakeology
2 tsp. all-natural peanut OR cashew butter
1 tsp. raw honey
1 cup ice

Blend it up, and you are good to go! I can't wait to hear what you think of this recipe!

Ashley and I loved trying all kinds of fun new recipes at the Shakology bar in between workshops! It fueled our brain and helped with jet lag ;)

Stay tuned for more fun recipes we learned coming soon!

Want more info on how you can get started with your healthiest meal of the day?

You can do so by clicking HERE

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment