Monday, August 8, 2016

Hi Mama, I see you.

Hi Mama, how are you?

I see you. 💜
Are you feeling so tired that even your re heated cup of coffee isn't doing the trick? ☕️

Do you feel like your going in a million different directions and can't seem to finish one thing from start to finish?

I have been there and I want to help. 
💜
I'm looking to privately mentor 3 women who are who are wanting to commit to getting their health and mindset on track. 

What do you get during this mentorship?
⭐️Organizational/Life Hack Tips to make your day less stressful
⭐️30 minute a day exercise program
⭐️Private Meal Prep/Planning Training
⭐️1 on 1 Coaching, encouragement and accountability
Daily Support Group
⭐️Super Food dense nutrition Shake 1x a day
⭐️Nutrition Guide and recipes that are delicious and kid friendly.

Are you one of those 3? Contact me today to get one of these 3 spots 

I'm only taking 3 for this group because I want to give the most attention/encouragement possible during this mentorship.

RSVP today here:

Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

I look forward to doing this side by side with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment