Sunday, May 29, 2016

Join a Challenge

So if you've seen my posts or talked to me in person you've probably heard about this "Challenge Group" thing I talk about, and you're wondering what it is? I'm going to share with you 4 things that will help you not only make a healthy lifestyle change but KEEP one. 
Fitness: One of the things that drew me to starting my fitness regimen with Beachbody was the ability to workout in my own home in 30 minutes a day. That's it. No commute to and from the gym, waiting for machines or having to find a sitter. I literally could just pop the DVD in and get to work. 

Nutrition: Each program Beachbody offers comes with an amazing nutrition guide. The portion fix containers and easy to follow nutrition guide teaches you the proper amount of each food group you really need on your plate, and gives you delicious recipes to do so with. One of my favorite parts of my 21 Day Fix journey is I have never had to et something separate from my family. We all eat the same delicious healthy foods. I just simple measure out my portions using the containers before putting it on my plate. In my challenge groups I will help teach you new recipes to incorporate, answer questions and teach you tips and tricks to make this lifestyle change as smooth as possible. 

Support: Being in one of my groups means you get to have me as your Coach. I've lost 40+ pounds on this lifestyle change and have been blessed with the opportunity to be able to encourage and support others on their own. In my challenge groups not only will you have me there cheering you on, but you will have a group of others who are on their fit journey as well. People that will become part of your #FitFam who you will share your highs, lows, and challenges with a long the way. We are in this together and together we are stronger.

PRIZES!I love giving stuff away in our challenge groups. Sweat selfie prizes, encourager of the week prizes.. so much fun! My favorite are the surprise prizes I like to through in when you least expect it ;)


By joining one of my challenge groups you can be assured you will always have a place to share your accomplishments, ask questions, be fueled with inspiration, recipes and fellowship. 


How do I join? You can join one of two ways! Fill out the quick form below or send me an email at CoachJennyM@gmail.com. I'd love to hear about your goals, a little about you and together we'll pick the right program for you.

How long do these groups last? Typically about 3 weeks, which is the perfect amount of time to do a round of 21 Day Fix. Sometimes I'll do shorter or longer ones. If you want to stay in touch via Facebook you will be the first to hear of upcoming groups!

What is expected of me? To give this your best effort for the duration of the challenge. It won't always be easy, it won't always be comfortable. But the results you get and the new healthy lifestyle habits you will gain will be worth it.

Ready to begin? 
Fill out my online form.

Let's do this together!


Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment