Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Listening to the signs: It's Reset Time

Have you ever felt like your body was trying to tell you something? Like it was saying "Hey (insert name here), look you and I need to talk. We're not on the same page here."




That's me and my body right now. Ever since we moved a little over a month ago my body has been all over the place. I'm burning a ton of calories out here with our new outdoor homestead work, being on foot more and all that fun stuff but still my body is holding on to everything. I have been eating clean 80% of the time and doing 80% of my workouts and I'm actually gaining weight. I've had some tell tail signs that my body is asking me to regroup and cleanse my system. I did a 3 day refresh recently and felt great after wards for about a week but I could tell my body wanted more than that.

- Low energy (even if I get my normal 6-7 hours of sleep)
- Bags under my eyes
- skin is breaking out
- PCOS symptoms are worse than "normal"
- My rib/disc pain has flared up again from my injury last year.
- Heavy sugar/carb cravings
- Emotions have been all over the place.
- Water retention: And I'm drinking lots of water too!

Do I like putting this all out there for everyone to read? No, but I'm sharing so that maybe if there is someone too out there going through something similar, this might help them too. For those of you that don't know what PCOS is you can read more about it HERE. I was diagnosed at the end of 2009 and it's been something that I have found in the past I can manage the cyst pain with a clean diet, and avoiding processed soy. I am finding though that as I get older the cyst pain is getting worse and that I need to do something to get my body functioning more efficiently. I don't want to be put on hormone supplements or medication, so I have decided to go with a gentler approach...

In comes the Ultimate Reset.


What is the Ultimate Reset?     
Ultimate Reset is a 21-day program that gently helps restore the body to its "factory settings" 
while maximizing energy production and nutrient retention. Ultimate Reset is a program 
designed to get the body in top shape internally, just as a fitness program gets the body in 
top shape externally. Users looking to restore energy, boost moods, and maximize health 
can dramatically improve the way they feel and function.


Who should do the Ultimate Reset program?
Anyone looking to restore energy, lose weight, and maximize health! Whether users have 
been struggling with their health, food cravings, weight, or even just
 experiencing low energy and feeling sluggish, in just 3 weeks anyone
 can dramatically improve the way they feel and function.



In what situations should a user consult their physicians before starting?
Users should consult their physicians if they are using prescribed medication, have food allergies, 
or have specific
recurring health issues.

For 21 Days I'm going to put my coffee away (tears, lol), pause my intense workout (per the programs 
instruction), eliminate processed foods and fill my body with delicious nutrient dense food, minerals
and vitamins.

What do I hope to get out of this program?


- Better sleep
- More Energy
- Minimize my PCOS symptoms and avoid medication 
- Lose the weight I've gained since the move
- Eliminate sugar cravings
 - A healthy, revitalized approach to nutrition.- Reduce flair up pain from my injuries


I think the thing I am most excited about is putting new, nutritious, delicious healthy foods on my
 family's plates! We eat pretty healthy as a family now but I'm excited to introduce new foods to
 them. They won't be doing the program with me. But I plan to encourage the kids to try as many
of the new foods as possible and will be leading by example :)




I'm also very excited to be doing this with a fellow Dream Big Tribe member and dear friend!
These types of programs are really so important to do with an accountability partner. Someone 
that will keep you in check, encourage you and inspire you to keep moving forward!

Speak of doing this with us we don't begin until June 1st! So if you want to join us there is plenty of 
time to make that happen! 


The Ultimate Reset kit is on sale for a special price until the end of May right now. 
You can email me at CoachJennyM@gmail.com or you can go HERE for more info 
on how to get started on the Reset! 



I'll be blogging about my 21 Day Journey with my meal prep, food pics, full honest review... the whole thing! So stay tuned for that :) 

Have a blessed day friends,

No comments:

Post a Comment