Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Recipe: Incredible Hulk - 21 Day Fix Approved


Happy June, friends! Summer is coming up, the grill is getting fired up all over America and I'm going to share with you one of my family's favorite dishes. 

I made this up on a whim a few years back when I was trying to use up some produce that was going to go bad. Hubby and my then tiny son loved it and it was named the "Incredible Hulk". We use this as taco toppings, as a side dish for BBQ's we attend or even at home. It has a few variations you can do with it too to switch it up.

Wanna know how to make it? 

Here you go :)

Servings: 6

Ingredients:
2 medium cucumbers: peeled and chopped up (chop into smaller pieces if your going to use it as taco toppings)
2 avocados (sliced into small pieces)
1 tbsp grape seed garlic oil or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tbsp lime juice or lemon juice
sea salt and pepper to taste

That's it!!

Few optional add ons:
1 diced jalapeno (seeds removed)
cilantro
Garlic Powder (if you don't use the grape seed garlic oil I recommend adding a little of this)

Directions:

Add everything into one big bowl, mix well and let chill in the fridge for up to an hour and boom! Enjoy! 

Simple, one pot meal and delicious. My kind of recipe!

Want to know what the 21 Day Fix servings would be for 1 cup?
1 Green
1 blue
1 tsp oil

Looking for more easy summer recipes? You can sign up for my free 7 day Clean Eating Plan by emailing me at CoachJennyM@gmail.com



Have a blessed day!




No comments:

Post a Comment