Friday, February 26, 2016

Spring into Action - How you can get started too!

So if you are friends with my on Facebook, read my blog or just know me personally you may have heard me mention "Challenge Groups" a few times. Well in under 3 minutes I'm going to explain to you exactly what that is...



wink emoticon
Spring is already here! That means the warmer season is right around the corner... Join us for a 3 week challenge starting March 7th as we "Spring into Action" and reach those Fit Goals before the warmer season!
You'll get:

- Daily Accountability
- I will help you find the right 30 min a day exercise and simple clean eating plan that will work best for YOU and your life.
- Brand New Recipes to give your meal prep a face lift and freshened up!
- Daily Inspirational Posts and Encouragement
- Fellowship, fun and more!

Whether you've been on track with your 2016 Fit Goals or not, now is the perfect time to start. I want to be here to help you every step of the way!

There are limited spots left in this group. Fill out the quick application below to make sure you get a spot today


Fill out my online form.

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment