Monday, February 1, 2016

Recipe: Mason Jar Egg Salad


I love me a good Mason Jar salad. They are great for meal prep days and it stays fresh for up to 6-7 days! I was doing the same Mason Jar salad a few times a week for lunches for about a month now and decided it was time to switch it up.

Here is a super easy egg salad blend I made to go inside!

Ingredients:
6 Hard Boiled Eggs
2 celery stalks, diced
1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
sea salt and pepper to taste

Directions, mix all the ingredients together and then dived into 3 mason jars evenly. Next add 1 cup of salad greens on top, seal the jar and store in the fridge.

Super easy right?

21 Day Fix Portion Control Container Amount Per serving is:

1 red and 1 green.

Enjoy!

Want more recipes like this? Sign up for my monthly newsletter here:

Have a Blessed day,


No comments:

Post a Comment