Friday, February 5, 2016

Hammer and Chisel: Week 4 Month 1 Results

Hey Hey Friends! I can't believe month ONE of Hammer and Chisel is already complete! I am loving the way this program is challenging me, keeping me engaged and giving RESULTS! 

This week I noticed my hunger level increased a little, I upped my water and was fine :)

This week also wrapped up my "#PushPlayEverydayChallenge" for January! I worked out for 31 days straight! Feels so good to be getting my strength back, more energy and getting into a healthy routine for the new year!


Meal Prep this week was delicious! Made a big batch of the Fixate Frittata loaded with spinach, some edamame pasta with some orange infused avocado oil and a stir fry broccoli slaw blend. SO good!


Sunday marked day 28 of my first round of Hammer and Chisel and I took my Month One measurements and stats.


In one month I lost:

6.8 pounds
9 inches 
1 pant size

I've lost 2 inches off my hips alone! 

Honestly the pounds and inches lost is great, but really the strength and energy I'm gaining is worth all that and more in gold!

On to month two now!



No comments:

Post a Comment