Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Hammer & Chisel: Week 3

Week 3 of Hammer and Chisel has come and gone. I can't believe how much my strength and endurance has improved in such a short time. This is the first program since beginning this health and fitness journey where I'm not focused on a "goal weight". Instead I am focusing on strength, my energy level and building lean muscle.   


This week I switched up my eating plan a little bit. Aimed for more protein and water and upped my weights in all but 1 of the workouts. I'm so torn between who's work outs I like better in this program, Sagi or Autumn. Honestly I like them both for different reasons. 

I like the method behind Sagi's workouts, they are calculated, push you and pump you up. I like Autumn's workouts because that girl knows how to kick your butt! (In a good way). I also like your passion, and the way she can get you to step up your game and push just a little harder, or go just a little longer.

This weeks favorite workout was Total Body Chisel. Hello Pistol Squats!


Mid week I got a little surprise in the mail. The new Cafe Latte Shakeology! I may or may not have done a happy dance when I saw the box delivered. ;) In fact I was so excited about it, I had it for dinner that night! Yum.


ISO chisel strength was the last workout of the week. And it almost did me in with those weighted Lunges. Felt great to push through and get it done. One thing I wish I would have done at the beginning of starting this program was start filling out the tracker with what weights I'm using for each workout. I remember for the most part, but the data tracker in me wishes I had it on paper. 


So apparently I move really fast in this workout ;)


Towards the end of week #3 I really started to notice a difference in my legs and the way my pants were fitting. I've lost 2 inches in my hips and am fitting in size 4 jeans that I haven't been able to wear since I was married 7 years ago! Looking forward to what the end results will be on day 60.

Here is Week #3's menu!


Want more info or want to join my Challenge Group? Fill out this quick form below and I'll get back to you within 24 hours and get you in!


Fill out my online form.
Have a Blessed Day!












No comments:

Post a Comment