Monday, January 18, 2016

The Master's Hammer and Chisel: Week 2

Well hello there! I can't believe it's already day 15 of Hammer and Chisel! As my week #1 blog post said, I'm going to be blogging weekly on my progress with this program and how I'm doing on it! 

I would say about day 12-13 I really started to feel my strength start to increase and my pants feeling looser. My appetite sky rocked this week so I upped my water in take and allowed my self 1 cheat meal (8 pieces of sushi and miso soup, yum). 


Favorite workout of week #2? Definitely Chisel Agility! Wow that one put me through the ringer (in a good way). I think I might be crazy but I really like pistol squats! 

Favorite meal this week?


Fixate Tacos. One word, YUM! This totally hit the spot! I will be posting my Incredible Hulk recipe (topping on the right side) in a new blog post this week. 



I had an "a-ha moment" this week. Instead of having the mentality of "oh man I still gotta do my workout." Change it to "yes! I GET to work out today!" How blessed are we that we are able to take charge of our health and exercise and put clean foods into our bodies?


Woke up this morning on day 15 and took my mid month stats.

In 15 days I've lost

3.8 lbs and 5 inches (including 1 inch off my waist and 1.5 inches off my hips!)

TWO WEEKS.

What is 60 days going to bring?

All I know is that I've done every workout, stuck to the eating plan (minus my sushi night) and have taken this as a challenge I will complete. 

Here was week #2's eating plan:
Want to get in on the fun and get in your best shape yet with me? Fill out this quick application before and we'll get you ready to go and into our Challenge Group!



Fill out my online form.



Have a Blessed Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment