Monday, November 14, 2016

Core De Force Week 1 Progress and Review


I've been doing rounds of programs long enough now to know something that holds true (at least for me). How you push through week #1 of a program will set the tone for the rest of it! Nutrition is the #1 most important aspect. It's 80% of our results for a reason. Choosing whole foods, skipping processed, making proper portioned meals and getting your dense nutrition in is a big deal!

The rest? Your workouts and your mindset! 

These are big deals too. 

So I went in to Week #1 ready to give this all I got. With the mindset that I wanted to get the best results I've ever gotten in 30 days of a program. How will I do that? By sticking to this program 100%! Nutrition, Workouts, Mindset.


Let me tell you.. I am EATING on this plan! Not feeling deprived at all. I have been eating 80% meal prepped food from my Sunday Meal Prep and it's made such a big difference keeping me on track. You can check out my menu HERE.

Want a sneak peek of my Day 4 workout? Bonus: you get to see my 2 year old sing the ABC's while I catch my breath.


Want to know my thoughts on week 1 before you see my results? You can watch my review here on my VLOG:



Ok Week #1 progress. In 7 Days I am down 4.5 inches and 4.2 lbs!




I'm sleeping better, sore but my energy level is up and I am already noticing I'm getting stronger! I can't wait to see what a full 30 days brings!

Stay tuned for my Week #2 Meal Prep/Menu post coming tomorrow!

If you want to join me in my next Core De Force Group, we are starting to fill up spots! We begin together 12/7

Fill out the form below if you want to find out more or claim your spot!

Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.


Want to follow along daily with my journey? You can do so here:


Have a blessed day!
                            



No comments:

Post a Comment