Monday, November 7, 2016

Core De Force: Week 1 Meal Plan and Easy to use Grocery List

This new program is all about doing things different for me this time. One of those things is I've NEVER posted before pics until I have after pics it show for it. (before pics will be at the end of this post)

If I want to make a change and give this all I've got, I've got to set the tone now. 

These last few months I've allowed life and the "stress" of it to dictate my emotions and my eating habits. As a coach I've been pretty embarrassed and afraid to show that I can't seem to get it together.

I'm recommitting myself to the goals I've made and am going to give this 110%. For myself, and for my challengers that I want to help encourage and inspire. I'm ready to lead by example and rise up again!

Something pretty cool happened. I got selected to be in a team test group! What does that entail? I had to sign a contract, take before mics and measurements, and commit to sharing this entire 30 day journey through VLOGS and well... blogging! 


This weekend I rocked out to "Eye of the Tiger" and got my meal prep on! I recorded a step by step video for my challengers showing them how I meal plan for each week and gave them my special Weekly Meal Planning Template and Grocery List. If you would like a copy of this you can email me at CoachJennyM@gmail.com or fill out the quick form at the end of this post.


I love using this grocery list. It breaks the items I need up into the portion control container they go in. It's a great way to help learn what goes in what container and I'm a softy for organization! 

So what did I Meal Prep to make my life simpler this week and how long did it take? I will answer that right now!

This week's Meal Prepped Menu:
- Fixate Veggie Egg Cups
- Chopped veggies for snacks
- Egg roll in a Bowl for Lunches
- Extra Ground Beef to use for Monday's dinner
- Sliced Bananas, put in the freezer to use for my daily Shakeology. 


How long did it take? 1 hour! That's it! That 1 hour of prep I did in the kitchen will not only help me stay on track with my nutrition this week.. but it saves me TIME and reduces stress! I'm on the go all day long, so to have my food in the fridge, prepped/cooked ready to eat is huge for me. 

It was so fun to see all the meal prep pics from my Team and I's challengers this weekend! We are all SO pumped to begin!

(Day 0 Vlog for the Coach Test Group)

My Goals for these 30 days?
- Complete all the workouts.
- Stick to the Eating Plan (100%) 
- Be transparent. Share this journey as a whole. Highs, lows, and in between.
- Have a positive attitude. This is a BLESSING!


Does this sound like something you want to do? Are you right to Fight for your health? My next Exclusive Core De Force Challenge group that starts in a few weeks is already filling up! 

Fill out the form below if you would like my custom weekly meal planner and grocery list templates. Or if you would like to get your name on the list for my next group!
Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

(Click the box above to head over to my Facebook Page! I will be posting daily how my journey is going!)

No comments:

Post a Comment