Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Core De Force Week 2 Meal Plan

Hello again! I'm back with week #2 of my menu/meal plan for my test launch round of Core De Force. Last week I shared with you how I planned out my first week and my easy to follow grocery list and tracker template HERE. Then on Monday I shared with you my results/progress of 7 days straight of sticking to the eating plan and workouts HERE.

As you can see by my menu below, I eat pretty similar all week long minus dinners get switched up. I don't mind eating the same thing for lunch 5 days in a row. I'm all about simple, bulk meal prep and that it tastes good.


What did I prep for Lunches this week?

- Chicken Sausage, Ginger and Broccoli Stir Fry
- Quinoa (which came out AMAZING in my instant pot)
- Hard Boiled Eggs (also in my instant pot)
- Sliced bananas stuck in the freezer for my morning snack Shakeology

What am I eating for each day this week?

Check it out!
Want the free template and to learn how to plan these out? ALL my challengers get this free template at before they start their program and get meal prep lessons. It's my mission to make your health and fitness journey fun, simple and stress free!



Want to check out my Youtube Channel where I'm sharing my journey? Click the picture below:



Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.




Have a blessed day!
                            


No comments:

Post a Comment