Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Salted Caramel Cafe Shakeology Recipe

Happy December 1st, Friends!

 Such a wonderful time of the year! Full of love, joy, thankfulness and all things winter. I'm so excited to share with you a delicious alternative to my favorite Starbucks Drink "Salted Caramel Mocha".

Not only is this delicious but it is FULL of vitamins, probiotics, super-green/phytonutrients, super foods and antioxidants.

 Did I mention that it's SO good? 



1 scoop of Chocolate or Vegan Chocolate Shakeology
1/2  cup crushed ice 
8 oz unsweetened almond milk
4 oz cold pressed coffee (or coffee brewed and chilled in the fridge)
1 tsp all natural caramel extract 
1 dash of Himalayan salt. 
- Blend well and drink up!

Ready to see the crazy difference in nutrients and sugar between this deliciously nutrition dense shake and the coffee shop version? 


58 GRAMS of sugar?!! I can't believe that! Not to mention, hello calories and fat! The protein comparison? The one on the left is full of organic, super protein blend. The one on the right That protein comes from the non organic 2% milk that is used. 

I know which one I'll be having as my breakfast this holiday season! What about you?

Want more info or want to sign up for my free 7 Day "Fit for the Holidays guide? Can you do so here!



Fill out my online form.

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment