Monday, December 21, 2015

New Beginning's Group - Starting 1/4


Good Mooring Friends! Can you believe we are just a few short days away from Christmas?!

Have you made the choice to make healthy changes, do great for a week and then fall off the wagon again? I should be raising both hands because honestly, I've been there more times than I can count.

What changed for me? What clicked in my brain and help me lose 35 pounds? 

Easy to follow portion control eating clean, delicious healthy foods. I cook the same for my family. I don't have to sit there eating something different than them. We all get to enjoy our food together as a family each night. I don't want my kids to remember Mom as always "dieting". Instead I want them to see that it's not the number on the scale it's fueling our body with healthy foods that give us more energy and take care of the body God has given us.

What else made helped me make the change?

Accountability Groups and 30 minutes a day of exercise.

Want to make a healthy change for you and your family? Join me for a "New Beginning's" Challenge group that starts on Mon 1/4.

-Daily Accountability and Support
-Meal Prep Tips
-Recipes
-Fellowship
-Fun!

Want to join us? You can sign up today and join us for our prep week kicking off on 12/28 :)

Fill out my online form.
Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment