Sunday, September 6, 2015

3 Day Plan to Get Back on Track

This past week I did a 3 day Refresh. I thought it was time after the summer that had a few cheat meals, a mini vacation and busy schedule to get myself back on track before the holiday season. 

What is the 3 Day Refresh you ask?

It's a 3 day eating plan that is vegan, that focuses on getting veggies, healthy fats, fiber and high density nutritional shakes. It's a detox that eliminates all animal protein (including dairy) and processed foods from your diet for 3 days. And it helps reboot your digestive system, and jump start your weight loss goals. 

And the best part? I never felt hungry, not once. I never felt shaky or super tired. It was easy to follow and I still got to EAT which is nice :)

Eat day my meals consisted of 3 shakes a day, tea, veggies with healthy fats 3x and you are allowed 2 servings of fruit (which I did not eat). There are recipes included to use for your dinners as well. 

5 Signs that you need a detox:

1. Low Energy

2. Bad Sleeping Habits/Patterns

3.Bloating/Lack of Weight-loss

4. Foggy Brain

5. Food Cravings


(One meal not shown, dinner. We had a family birthday and ate out at a restaurant. I stuck to my plan and ate a plain salad with avocado. And had oil and vinegar on the side for dressing :) )


On Day 4 I woke up after having the best sleep I've had in weeks. Feeling alert, clear headed, not bloated and feeling good.



3 Days and I lost 3.8 lbs and 1 inch of my hips. What's really better than that though is the clear-headedness and the sleep quality I got! 

I'm  a girl that likes to eat every few hours, and was unsure how well I'd be able to do this. However this was very doable as a busy working Mom and will be doing another one of these every few months!

It's motivated me keep up with my clean eating, load up on water and to limit processed foods and dairy.

If you are trying to get a jump start on your weight loss/fitness journey, at a plateau or just wanting to boost your progress so far... This is a great healthy way to do it! For the month of September there is a special deal to get Refresh for an amazing value!

Want more info on what this 3 Day Refresh is? You can check it out here:

Comment below with your email address or email me at CoachJennyM@Gmail.com for more information!

3 Day Refresh Challenge Pack with Shakeology is on Sale this month! Want to check it out? Go HERE

Have a Blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment