Thursday, September 10, 2015

Recipe: Asian Vinaigrette from Fixate Cookbook

I love making homemade dressings for several reasons. 

1. You get to decide what ingredients go into it
2. No Preservatives 
3. Saves Money
4. It's fun!

I tried out a recipe for an Asian Vinaigrette from the new Fixate Cookbook and was pleasantly surprised! I made a big batch of it and have been using it ALL week.


Here is the Recipe for you to try for yourself!

Asian Vinaigrette Recipe:

Serves 8 (2 TBSP each), Prep Time: 10 minutes

21 Day Fix Container Equivalent: 1 orange

Ingredients:
1/3 cup Rice Vinegar
1/3 reduced sodium soy sauce (I used Coconut Aminos instead)
1 tbsp raw honey 
2 tsp freshly grated ginger
5 TBSP Toasted Sesame Oil

Directions:
1. Combine vinegar, soy sauce, honey and ginger in a medium bowl and whisk to blend.
2. Add Oil while whisking and mix well.
3. Store in the refrigerator, covered.




I've drizzled this over 3 salads over the past 3 days and I can't wait to make more of this dressing! 

Want more recipes like this? Want to know more about Fixate Cookbook and how it can help you prepare healthy quick meals for you and your family? Fill out this quick form and I will get back to you asap:
Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.



Have a blessed day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment