Tuesday, October 25, 2016

New Mixed Martial Arts Workouts - What is this Core de Force I keep hearing about?

You may or may not be wondering... "What the heck is this Core de Force Jenny keeps talking about?!"

Yes? No? Ok well I'm going to tell you anyway. (insert tongue out emoji here)


To say I am excited about the brand new Beachbody home fitness program that is launching October 31st is an under statement. When I first heard news of this while at Coach Summit in Nashville in July I knew, I had to do this program. I'd never seen anything like it.

Core de Force is a 30 day total body transformation program that will not only get you fit, but help you do it with simple nutrition. One of my favorite parts of this program? ZERO equipment needed and you don't need a whole lot of space to do it!

This MMA inspired program includes 3 minute "rounds" where you go at your own pace and kick. Muay Thai, kickboxing, boxing, knee-elbow combinations and body weight training topped off by cardio spikes that will rev up your metabolism and help you destroy the fat! Can you give it all you got for 3 minutes at a time? If so that workout will be over before you know it and you'll be that much closer to getting the results you want. 

I had the opportunity to try out MMA Speed twice this month and let me tell you. It was amazing! I'll let you kno on a secret... I REALLY don't like crunches/floor ab work. Yep I said it. So to finish a 30 minute workout with my abs on fire without a single crunch? Sign me up, and when can I start? lol


Want some inspire details on the Nutrition Plan and the program? Check out my behind the scenes video here:



So you checked out all the details and your interested in a fresh start, something different that will help you break your plateau or even just get started on your journey? Ready for accountability over the holiday season that will help you go into 2017 feeling better than the same time last year?




I am going to be hosting a private test group for people who are ready to commit to 30 days program. I would LOVE to see you in it joining me side by side as we go through the first 30 days of this program together!




Want to see some results? They are pretty amazing!




Amazing right? 30 days with simplified nutrition eating REAL food, getting your daily Shakeology in with gives you optimal nutrition on the go with minimal prep work and your daily workout. #BOOM let's do this friends.

If this sounds like something you are interested in or you skipped the interested phase and are just 100% excited and 10/31 can't come soon enough reach me HERE and I will get you added to our private test group and help you get started!

Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.





No comments:

Post a Comment