Friday, January 20, 2017

Is Core De Force really worth it? My 60+ day review of the program

I've been getting lots of messages asking about what program I've been doing. 

Is it worth it?

How many days is the program?

What can you eat?

Do you actually get results doing this at home?

Do you like it?


I can answer this short and sweet for you in the video below:



My official day 68 results pictures are on the video about. I can tell you though that in such a short amount of time:

- I have more endurance
- I don't have that "I need coffee to survive" feeling I used to have in the mornings
- I'm in a better mode.
- I have a healthier association with food. As a stress eater this has been a huge milestone for me.
- I look forward to pushing play each day.
- I've gone down 2 jean sizes
- I'm down 10 lbs and 13.5 inches.

This is the first time ever during the holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years) that I've LOST weight instead of gained weight.


I'm not the only one on my team that feels this way. There are how some of our challengers felt just three weeks into the program! 


If you are ready to commit to a program, get that fight back and take the stress out of learning to meal prep, cleaning out your pantry and sticking to clean eating all week long, I have the group for you. 


Our first ever Virtual Gym group is getting AMAZING results just one week in. Combined they have lost over 35 lbs and 27 inches! Amazing! 

Week 0 Begins: January 30th 
(Daily Workshops teaching you how to meal prep, clean out your pantry, get organized and more)
Week 1 Begins: February 6th

30 Days, that will not only get you results but it will create healthy habits you can take with you all year long. We also have a graduate program that is the next level in your health and fitness journey once you complete this challenge. So your journey won't end at 30 days, it will continue all year long and beyond!

Are you ready?

Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.



Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment