Monday, December 19, 2016

The Good Grinch Shakeology Recipe

Admit it, you read the post title and started singing "You're a mean one. Mr. Grinch" in your head right? I know I did.



So I'm kinda on a big Vanilla Shakeology kick right now. Which is very unlike me because I am a Vegan Chocolate girl all the way. This holiday season though Vanilla has been the perfect blend for me to drink Healthy Nogs, Candy Cane Shakes, Orange Julius Inspired Shakes and more. 

Then I saw an idea to add Green Tea to my Shakeology and I went from there. Yes the secret ingredient in this recipe is chilled green tea. 


Why thank you Grinch! (Sorry I couldn't help it).

Ok so here is the recipe!

Good Grinch Shakeology Recipe:

1 Scoop Vanilla Shakeology
1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 Cup Ice
1/2 cup chilled Great Tea
1/2 tsp ground Cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground Nutmeg
1 dash of ground cloves
1 scoop of Shakeology Boost "Power Greens" OR 1 cup of fresh spinach

Add all the ingredients into the blender, blend well and serve! Want to make it extra festive? Put a few sprinkles on top to make you smile as you are drinking literally, the healthiest meal of a day with a boost of natural energy (green tea) AND a serving of veggies! #winwinwin

Portion Fix Container Equivalent: 1 Red, 1/2 Yellow and 1 Green

Looking for more recipes like this or to get a daily dose of motivation and encouragement? 


I'm looking for women who want to skip the over crowded gym this New Year, transform their bodies and reach their goals!

- Transformation Challenge with incentives (yep prizes, weekly)
- 24/7 Access to your own person Virtual Gym
- 30 Day Nutrition Plan and Shakeology
- LIVE Meal Prep Training in our Private Group
- Daily Challenges, Accountability, Fun and Motivation! 

Drop your email here to get more information and find out how you can secure your spot. These spots are already filling up, so if you want in let me know soon!


Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

Have a Blessed Day!





1 comment:

  1. Yummm-ie friend! This looks so tasty! I'll have to hit you up after I have this baby and get on the healthy train :)

    psst... I started blogging again at http://www.lifetimes6.com/

    :)

    ReplyDelete