Tuesday, June 21, 2016

My 21 Day Ultimate Reset Journey: Week 1: Phase 1 Reclaim


Hi Everyone! Well I'm happy to report that I survived  week 1 of my 21 day reset journey! Phase 1 is called "reclaim" and it's purpose is to gradually remove animal products and refined foods from your diet while adding lots of veggies. I planned a head of time and the week prior to beginning I went down to 1/2 cup coffee each day which I think made a HUGE difference in my caffeine detox through week 1. No caffeine is allowed and as a coffee lover I didn't know if I could get through this without it. I made a promise to myself I was going to do this program 100% and see it through so that's what I'm doing. The first 3 days I had a slight headache. Each day I noticed my headache would go away after taking my Power Greens/Alkaline Supplement. And each early afternoon I truly looked forward to my delicious vegan chocolate Shakeology as my snack to keep me dialed in on my nutrition tell dinner.

The recipes in week 1 were all amazing! I loved the zucchini cashew soup, which I will be sharing the recipe for on my blog later this week. I also loved the salmon recipe and the nori rolls! Yum! Did I mention miso soup? Yes I loved week 1's meals!


Day 1's breakfast and a walk with family.


Day 2. This was a super yummy day as well! I loved the Southwestern Veggie tacos!



Day 3. One of my favorite meal days. Super yummy!


Day 4


Day 5: Packed my lunch on the go as we took it into tow. You can see a pic of the power greens you take 1 a day along with your other supplements. 


Day 6


Day 7: I'm beginning to love oatmeal! I also LOVE the sesame ginger miso dressing recipe.

Want more info on my week 1? Here is my video recap:


 On day 7 I took my stats to see my progress. I was shocked! In 6 days I had lost 4.6 lbs and 4.65 inches! 1 inch of my hips and 1.5 inches off my waist. Wow! The best progress though is I'm sleeping better than I've slept in YEARS. Day 6 sleep was my best sleep in over 5 years. I also don't feel that "I need coffee before you speak to me" grogginess I used to in the morning. I wake up happy, full of energy and alert. 


Want more information on how you can begin your 21 Day Ultimate Reset Journey to taking charge of your health? You can email me at CoachJennyM@gmail.com or click HERE.

I'll see you again at the end of week 2!





No comments:

Post a Comment