Friday, August 21, 2015

A Former Breakfast Skipper

Are you a Breakfast skipper? I used to be. I would drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning, then go all day tell about 2pm and then finally eat something. By then I'd be so hungry I wouldn't watch my portions, over eat and then feel like a bottomless pit the rest of the day. This was an ongoing cycle I did for a long time.




Now, I drink my Chocolate Shakeology right after my early morning workout. I feel full, don't need those 2 -3 cups of coffee that I needed before and it gives me the fuel I need to get through tell lunch time.

To match the nutrition of 1 serving of Shakeology you would have to eat:

1 bowl of exotic fruit
4 cups of raw broccoli
7 whole carrots
10 cups of raw cauliflower
3 cups romaine lettuce
4 cups of uncooked mushrooms
1 cup of peas
3 raw onions
4 cups red radishes
4 cups of non fat yogurt
plus a shot of wheat grass

That's a lot of food!



I like knowing I'm drinking the equivalent of that in a Shake that has no artificial sweeteners, soy free, full of probiotics, prebiotics, superfoods, protein, antioxidants, and vitamins. I went from drinking 2-3 cups of coffee a day to now 1/2 a cup in the morning. It gives me the energy I need as a busy working Mom, has helped clear up my skin, and I no longer crave junk food.

Looking for a great recipe? Here you go: Mint Chocolate Shakeology

Mmmmmm so good!

Want more info or have any questions? Send me an email at CoachJennyM@gmail.com or send me a message to me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment