Wednesday, April 5, 2017

DIY Recipe: Stress Away Epsom Salt Scrub


Oh how I love a new fun scrub to use! Not only do they smell amazing and are all natural. I love that I know what ingredients are going in to it, that it's eco friendly going back into the ground here at our homestead AND it relaxes me. 

Win win right?

Even better is when it's SO easy to make!

Ingredients:
2 Cups Coconut Oil
1 Cup Epsom Salt
20-30 drops of Essential Oil blend called "Stress Away" 
(20 -30 drops based on your preference)

*Mix it it all together in a large bowl and then store it in glass mason jars. I got these in the dollar section at Target. Love them! 

Tip: Once you've used up all the scrub just wash and re use the jars! 
Saves money and is re purposing :)

So why do I love Stress Away essential oil blend so much? Let me count the ways!

Long story short, I have anxiety while driving and was diagnosed with PTSD a year ago after an accident. I put stress away on behind my ears EVERY TIME I get in a car whether I'm driving or not and it has helped me so much. 

Also just as a Mama who homeschools and spends 90% of her time on our homestead with animals, lots of chores and responsibilities I really do love my small window I get each day to relax and take a "time out." So having things like this on hand (the espom salt scrub) is something that I enjoy having. 

Speaking of homestead with animals, we've had an influx in babies these past 2 weeks! All 4 of our female goats had TWINS within 8 days of each other. Yep you read that right.

Want to see some of the cuteness?

(Brand New, jut born a few minute prior to this picture)

My daughter snuggling one of the new goats. She told me she wishes they always stay this small.
I hear you Lily girl... I hear you. I sometimes wish you could stay this small too.


Oh you know, just a baby goat, in a diaper, on my lap, in my house. :swoons:

Meet Petra (the one Carson is holding), and Muffin (the one Lily is holding). Both are now officially animals of R&M Ranch. They will learn to take care of them and will be there new pets. Carson will be starting 4H in the fall and he's so excited!



So to sum it up, using an all natural scrub like this reduces my anxiety, helps heal my sore muscles from my workouts and life on a ranch, and it makes me smell good instead of .. well like a goat LOL.


Want to see more posts, tips and random bits of what I do? You can click on the image below to follow me over to my Facebook Page!

Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.




No comments:

Post a Comment