Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Diet < Healthy Living: Which sounds more appealing?

What do you think of when you hear the word "dieting"? 

When I hear it I think restrictive food intake, stressful, no fun at all, watching others eat delicious food and something we feel we "have" to do to lose weight.

It wasn't until the end of my 20's did I really started to change my mindset and I stopped "dieting" and embraced the blessing that each day we have a choice to improve our health. 

Healthy Living: Embracing that reality that we are blessed with the choice everyday to improve our health. We don't HAVE to workout, we GET to workout. Do you see where I am going with this?'



God has blessed each of us with one body and we're created in His image. As a christian my heart says that if God formed me and knew me before I was even born why would I want to hurt that body God put such care into? When we eat excessive bad food, don't exercise and fill up on sugar we aren't helping our body. In fact we can make our bodies very sick by doing that. 

Making a healthy life style change doesn't have to feel restrictive, Instead it can be something we rejoice in. We have the opportunity to have the CHOICE to bless our health.

If it's been on your heart to improve your health, I encourage you not to look at it with dread. Mindset is key to making a lasting healthy lifestyle change for you and your family. 


Be kind to yourself, don't beat yourself up on yesterdays meal or today's lunch. Instead make the choice right now at this very moment to keep moving forward on your goals to a healthier lifestyle. I promise you won't regret it. 

Blessings,




No comments:

Post a Comment